Thursday, October 23, 2014

Libby Came to Visit!!

My sister, Liberty, came to visit Washington for like 2 weeks in July, and somehow these are the only pictures I took!!
On the occasion of these pictures, Ivin and Christina and kids, Libby and her kids, my mom, and my posse, all went to The Aquatic Center in Moses Lake.  We spent a long time swimming and having fun.  Carter and Ivie tried out the body boarding area, while Derrick and the triplets could have played on this "ship" in the shallow end forever.  Megan and Rebekah played mermaids and had a good time too.  Libby isn't in the pool pictures, because by the time I remembered to pull out my camera, she had already left to put her littles down for nap at my parents.  woops.
After the pool we all went to my parents home where we had yummy corn and watermelon and hot dogs. I love summertime and yummy summer food!!  The kids played with the animals, got out the golf and cars, and just had fun playing with each other.  This day was pretty much the perfect example to why Bo and I decided to move back home.  We wanted our kids to be able to see their cousins more often. 
 




















No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus