Thursday, October 2, 2014

Apparently I took a lot of pictures in June....

In an effort to catch up on my blogging (good luck), I'm cramming pictures from multiple activities into one blog.
I really tried my hardest to get as much of our favorite Indiana activities done before we left in June.  That meant one more trip to go pick strawberries, more splash pad fun, and getting my super awesome Texas-now-Ohio friend, Jenn Timmerman, to come visit.
Every year after we go pick strawberries, Lindsay Dockter and other friends (they change from year to year) and I go to a splash pad near by to cool off in the summer heat and to just make the outing that more fun.  This year was no different.  Included in the pics are the Dockter boys, Livvy and Wyatt Hansen, and the Humphreys. 
We got that cute picture of all the kids with suckers outside the Strawberry store. 
 









No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus