Tuesday, February 17, 2009

snuggle

(Meg with one of Carter's pirate earings)

I love, love, LOVE having a baby to cuddle and snuggle with anytime I wish. I love just holding her and tickling her and kissing those adorable chubby cheeks. I love that she smiles at me all the time. I often have to do a double take because I don't realize the first time that she's off on the couch just grinning ear to ear because I glanced at her. I love that she's mine, all mine. (Laura--feel free to come over and borrow some baby time:) )

On a side note, CONGRATULATIONS to Whitney and Bridget, my brother and sister-in-law. They welcomed their second child, Isadora, into the world yesterday. She is A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. We can't wait to hold her!!!

Oh yeah. . . and GOOD LUCK Danielle. She is hopefully going to have her baby tomorrow!!

And another. . . CONGRATULATIONS to Andrea and JR on their darling little boy!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Ah thanks for the congrats - Megan is so stinkin' cute! Love it when thry learn to smile!

Donnie and Laura said...

I will come and snuggle her!!! Then when she cries, she's going back to you :/

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus