Saturday, May 31, 2008

North and South


If you like the long A&E version of Pride and Prejudice, you need to watch North and South. It is such a good movie! I watched it last summer and fell in love with it. Bo got it for me for Christmas, and with Libby here, we've been watching bits of it each night. So good! It's a 4 segment movie, so it's a little under 4 hours, which is what Lord of the Rings are, so really it's normal to watch a movie that long, right? Anyways, if you're looking for a good movie (Bo would like to add "and you're a girl"), this is a must!

6 comments:

Aika said...

hahah.. that's too funny about the Bo comment. I might have to check that one out if I ever get 4 HOURS to myself. Oh, that's a dream. :)

danipenz said...

Hi, Cass. I'm finally back with a new job, new flat and you could almost say new life. We (Rafa, Leo, me and all my family) are doing great. I've been reading through your posts a bit. I'm so happy for you and for the baby girl in your tummy. ;) Big hugs for all of you.

Emily Rasmussen said...

Oh, I will have to check it out. Sounds like it will be a fav!

CAMI said...

ok I totally luv the tv version of pride and p~ SO Ill def have to rent this one
WE are still here in WA and will come to terra and Amanda's weddings- hopefully well see you there!

blackstarmonkey said...

Cass!!! It's Jill Cox! I'm so excited to see your blog and how you and Bo are doing! you can bet I will check out this movie...I am a sucker for Jane Austen type girl movies...you guys are in Galveston, huh? That's crazy! I lived across the bay in Seabrook for a while when I was working for Exxon...now I'm up in Seattle, working for Boeing. Drove by Moses Lake over Memorial Day weekend and I thought of you!

pixiestylist said...

i watched 1/2 of it and i LIKE it! good suggestion! i actually have watched a few of the BBC ones on the previews and have liked them, so if you want more where that came from, rent any of the previews by BBC! :)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus