Thursday, May 29, 2008

Like Having Twins


So last weekend we watched my friend Jana's little girl Ava, while she was in the hospital having her baby. Ava is 6 days younger than Carter, and wow, when you put them together, it's just crazy. Jana and I are close friends, which means Carter and Ava have had the opportunity to hang out quite a bit. Another friend jokes that they act like siblings, and they really do. They push each other, laugh at each other, and cause havoc together.

It was a fun weekend, but man I was glad that Carter is not a twin. Then again, if I did have twins, I'd be more used to it, so it wouldn't be so crazy, and they'd probably behave different. Half of the things they were doing was because Ava wasn't used to the rules here, so Carter didn't listen either. Sam--mad props to you. I still think it'd be fun to have twins, but it did put a different perspective on things. I think another problem was that I'm pregnant and have no energy.

They were fun though. I love Ava. She is the cutest and funniest thing. And seriously, when she and Carter hang out, I laugh so hard. They are funny. Two year olds. enough said.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Yay Cassidy! Having twins IS crazy, but I don't doubt that you would handle it wonderfully.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus