Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The heat

It's hot here. Seriously hot. I'm dying. I think the thermostat says 75 (inside with the AC) and I'm melting. Really. That's all. Just complaining about me being hot. And it's only May people! How am I going to last the summer? I know it's bad because I'm hardly ever hot, Bo's the one who gets hot easy, and right now I'm the one complaining and he's saying it feels good. WOW. I guess I never felt how hot I got while being pregnant with Carter because I was in ALASKA in the WINTER. What am I doing being pregnant in South Texas on an island in the SUMMER???!!! I'm looking forward to the dry heat of Washington this June when I go up there.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't tell me this. I'm scared. Really scared.

I remember well being pregnant in the summer. I'm bringing my shorts down for you!

Kacey Nielsen said...

Yeah, try it without an AC... :) Doesn't it make you wonder how anyone survived before it?

Cassidy said...

Yeah, I don't understand why anyone would want to live here NOW, much less back then. Crazy people. I always wonder about Vegas, seriously, there's not even water there. Why did people want to settle there back then?? At least here there's an ocean, but even then.. .

Korbi said...

I was reading your cruise blog and all I have to say is, "Have you seen the movie Poseidon?" go watch it.....

Emily Rasmussen said...

It was so hot here too and then came the rain. It has been raining for days.I swear the leaves on our front tree are turning orange...my tree thinks its fall! Weird! Maybe it will come your way. :O)

CAMI said...

I hear you- i was prego all last summer- only it wasn't texas or humid- Im sorry! So we will be here for the two wedding that are in WA well miss Michelle's by a couple days! Man I feel bad for SAndy- what a crazy month! Oh and to your post a bit back ~! I started nesting around 5 months too- its normal- I guess! Nothing with pregnancy is really normal!

Settler's Bay Relief Society said...

Hey Cassidy, Jenn Stastny here. I found your blog through a link on a friends. Congradulations on the baby! You guys look awesome! Drop me a line sometime!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus