Saturday, May 17, 2008

The week in review

So here's a bunch of pictures I took this past week. It's been one of those weeks where I feel like I've done a ton, but have nothing to show for it. I've been into organizing and stuff. My cousin tells me it's nesting. Can you nest at 5 months? I always thought that came at the end. Whatever it is, I'm usually burned out by afternoon time. Poor Bo has to deal with a dead beat.
Bo and I went on a date tonight. We watched Iron Man at the movie theater. I liked it. I really did. I thought it was WAY better then Spiderman. It was fun to go out and have some time together. When we picked up Carter at our friends' house, he was so excited to see us. I love that. He just kept hugging us, the tight around the neck ones, my favorite from him! He's such a fun cute kid.

Carter has lately been into picking out his toy of the day and taking it everywhere with him. His McQueen stool was the choice one day, and as you can see, he even took it to nap time with him. I couldn't help but take a picture.
A day in the life of Carter. One shoe on, a random object, and a donut. Could life be better?

We date swap with some friends of ours. The kids were all playing well, so I sat down to read the end of Eclipse (like Sam, I needed something to read, and this is such a good love story. I'd actually reread through the others like a month ago and never had time to reread this one so I was finally doing it). Jamie decided she wanted to come hang out with me, and before I knew it, I had all 3 on the couch hanging out with me. I guess I'm still cool to some people at least. So what if they're kids. I'm down with being the cool mom.

I've been wanting to take a pregnancy picture all week for the blog. Problem is, by the time I remembered to take the picture, my cute clothes were off and I was always in my PJ's. I finally broke down and just had Bo take one anyways. Here you go. I do try and look cute during the day, I promise.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How is it that you still manage to look amazing, even in your pj's. You are hot mama! And I love carter with the donut and the stool! SO CUTE.

I liked Iron Man better than spider man too.

Samantha said...

You are adorable! And I'm super impressed when you said you get cuted up everyday. Because I usually make it 1 or 2 days a week... You've inspired me to make a goal this week.

cherie said...

I was just going to request a pregnancy picture!

cute! cute!

Aika said...

You are too cute!!! I love that picture. I am totally the same way. It's impossible to stay in your cute clothes all day. I don't know how people do it.

Shawn and Michelle said...

cassidy!! i love the picture of your belly! adorable! and that nephew of mine gets cuter and cuter every time i see him! i just wanted you to know i have a blog now! haha i'm pretty excited about it! anyway...i hope you're doing great! i can't wait to see you guys soon!!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus