Thursday, May 29, 2008

Libby's here!!!

So my little sister, Liberty, is here to visit!! It's so fun having her here. We've gone to the pool a couple of times, shopping for things for the house (stuff for the furniture), eaten good food, and just relaxed. Today we went to the Rainforest Pyramid, an attraction here, and out to lunch. Tomorrow we are maybe going to Ikea to get a dresser for the kids' room, and also to the beach in the afternoon.
It's been fun having her. We've chatted and caught up on life. We bought stuff for s'mores, which we've had almost every night, and either tonight or tomorrow night we are going to eat artichokes, a tradition we have. mmm baby. Oh yeah, and I think we're going to go to Indiana Jones this weekend. NO spoilers please. It's fun to have family visit! She is going back to Washington with us on Tuesday, the third, so I'll get to hang out with her for almost a month.
Here's some pictures we tooke at the rainforest.






3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Cass your hair is getting so long and blonde, it looks super cute though!! I wish we were going to washington in June so that I could see you guys, sadly it isn't going to happen :(

I love the new furniture!! When we move in December we are not taking our couch, we are going to buy new and I cannot wait!!!!

Yay for sisters coming to visit!! it is the BEST!!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Too funny. I just read what Tiffany said and it is exactly what I was going to say. Your hair is getting really long. It looks very pretty. I enjoyed your pictures. Oh and thanks for the idea about North and South. I'm going to see if my library has it right away.

Whidget said...

I have totally been trolling for cute photos of how you look pregnant to cheer me up... You don't have any up!! Except this one!! So props for the cute preggy photo. Miss you guys tons out here!!
-Bridget

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus