Saturday, January 5, 2008

Comming Soon

to a theater near you. just kidding. You know when you haven't written in so long, and the thought of all the things you need to blog just overwhelm you so you don't do anything? Yeah, I'm at that happy place right now. I promise to do it, I NEED to do it, I just need the time and will power. In my defense, there is no way on earth I could've blogged the last few weeks at my parents house. That was a mad house. I will catch up though. For now, just know that it's comming and that yes, indeed, I am still alive.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Good! I was starting to get worried =-)

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Yeah I know that feeling, that was me after christmas too. That is why I just put lots of pictures and little captions under each picture. It would have been insane to recap everything that went on!

Stephanie said...

You are still alive! Ya...I was getting a little worried.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus