Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!


Bo and I actually got to celebrate our anniversary (Dec. 27, 2003) early this year, seeing as how we spent the actual day in the car going to Boise. We went to the Tri-Cities the week before Christmas and spent the night there. It was soooo fun. Bo's mom and sisters were kind enough to watch Carter for us. This was the first night I've ever spent away from Carter. It was hard but wonderful to get a break.

We went to dinner at a Thai resturant and then went to I Am Legend. Oh my gosh guys. I seriously cannot handle scary movies. This movie is just intense through the whole thing. Poor Bo, he probably had bruise marks from my fingers digging into his arm. It was a good movie, but man. It took me at least an hour to calm down after it was done. Sad, I know. I should've known better. Anyways, we stayed the night at the Red Lion, slept in (TA DA!! (choir in the back ground)), and then went shopping for last minute gifts and to run errands for my parents. It was a great way to celebrate our anniversary. Four years baby!!! That's right.

Our actual anniversary, as I said, was spent in the car. We drove to Boise to go to my cousin James' wedding. We were able to spend the night away from Carter again, only to share the hotel room with my Dad and Thang, the old exchange student. Very romantic, I know. James looked so happy and Niki was beautiful. I wish I had pictures, but it was cold and snowy, and even their pictures took only about 10 min. okay maybe 20. It was snowing a ton.

So that was our anniversary. I love my husband. I don't think there is a better match for me anywhere. He just fits me so well. I need him to balance out my crazy life. I Love you babe!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

I love reading about your christmas. I'm glad you had so much fun. And 4 years! Can you believe it? Are we really that old? and in the same breath, has it really only been 4 years?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I didn't know you aniversay was the same day that mine. And we also have been married for 4 years. How the odds. Happy aniversary to you too. We wish you the best for all the next.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I am glad that you got to do something for your special day! Even if it wasn't on the actual day. Our first anniversary, the actual day of, we spent in a tent in my parents backyard, cool huh!!! But the night before that we had gone to the courd'elane resort!!!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus