Saturday, December 15, 2007

It's about time!

So I've calculated that since moving to Galveston the beginning of August, I've been away from Bo for 4 weeks. 4 weeks people!! That's a month (obviously, cass), and can I just tell you how tired of being away from him I am?????? That is why it's about time! Bo is coming in today!! YAY!!!!! I'm going to go pick him up in an hour, and it's all I can do not to go hop in the car right now to get there. He's flying into Spokane, and I just can't wait. I love my man. That's all. That's my blog.
Oh yeah, we went to my parents ward party this morning, it was a breakfast, and it was funny because my cousin James was Santa. It was really funny seeing him all dressed up. Good times. For those of you who don't know, James is getting married on the 28th of this month to a cute girl (Niki Forsberg) in the Boise, ID temple. We are so excited for him. They are cute together. She plays on the Volleyball and Softball team for Big Bend. GO JAMES!!!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Wait...WHAT??!!! I didn't know James was getting married! Oh that is so awesome- I'm so proud of him! That is so exciting. (and I think he would actually make a great santa! haha)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus