Sunday, January 6, 2008

Santa and the Ward Party


So Carter had the opportunity to meet and sit on Santa's lap twice, the lucky boy, because we made it to both our Galveston ward party and the Moses Lake one too. He was not very happy to be sitting on Santa's lap either time, that is until they gave him the candy. After that he was an angel. That's my kid alright. We left for Washington on the 8th of December, and after a loonngg morning, we arrived in Spokane. Carter did great though, so I can't really complain. We played at my house for a couple of days and then Ivie, Ivin's little girl, came over and stayed for a few days while Ivin and Christina got a break. They had just had Rebekah and we're having a tough time adjusting to staying up all night and all day. I don't blame them. We were happy to have Ivie. She's only 5 months older then Carter so they play well together. Anyways, here are some pictures of Carter on Santa's lap and also with him and Ivie. As I mentioned in an earlier blog, it had snowed when we got there, so the picture of Ivie and Carter was taken just after they came in from sledding. They were having a candy cane to top off their day's activity. I also put in the picture of Carter and the cat. Seriously, my parents have the TAMEST cat ever. He doesn't protest or anything when the kids come to maul him. I was laughing when I took the picture because Carter's practically choking the poor thing.

No comments:

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus