Friday, January 25, 2008

Entertainment and Food

So here are some pictures of the going ons in our home this past week. There really hasn't been much, to be honest. It's cold here, and because of that, we're slow going. Since our camera was left out in the kitchen most of the week, I was actually able to remember to take pictures! Seriously, I've never been much for remembering to take pictures, mostly due to the fact that I forget the camera!
Anyways. . . last Saturday we went to good ol' Walmart and bought an entertainment center. It's a very common one that even many of our friends have. We need one to keep Carter out of, but didn't want to spend a ton because, hello, we have a 2 year old. What are the odds of him not scraching it, coloring on it, whatever. When we finally have a job and a house, we'll get things we care about. Carter was helpful as ever.
Let me just add that he has become a stripper as of late. He doesn't want to keep his clothes on. It's funny, but also annoying! He's figured out he can unbutton his pants (the ones up and down the legs for diaper changing purposes). So if we go ANYWHERE, if he's wearing pants that have those buttons, when we get to wherever, you can look in the back seat and find him sitting there with his pants completely undone, looking like a skirt, and his socks and shoes off. This is really annoying because he does this over and over!!! Keep your clothes on kid!

What a cutie!!!!

So this is the best breakfast ever. You know it's going to be a good and productive day when I have the motivation to actually make something. You can't tell it from his face, but he loves this. It's a toasted bacon, egg, and cheese sandwich. MMMMM baby. Of course it has Mayo too. It's such good loving. We topped it off with yogurt and orange juice. LOVE IT.



This is the best picture yet. My boys spending some quality bonding time. So funny. They're playing Mario Kart.

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

That last pic is funny. Does Carter really play??

Cassidy said...

He tries to. Bo's told him the which buttons do what, and he tries. He of course is mostly just running into the wall, or off the road, but he loves it. You should hear him, he's all," WHOA!", or "OH! . .hahaha." He gets into it.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Hey, I stumbled across Emily and Stewart Rasmussen's blog the other day, I thought maybe you would like the address http://emandstew.blogspot.com/

Emily Rasmussen said...

Hey its me Emily. I had no idea we had baby boys at about the same time! I guess we haven't kept in touch too well!!! How is med school treating you guys? Stew is loving his program so far but he in only in his second semester. :o) I am going to add you to my friend list so we can keep in touch better. hope that is okay with you!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture ever Cass! I just thought I'd finally leave you a message since you bug me about it all the time! haha. Anyway, it really is adorable! Keep posting pictures! Love you guys!
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Carter is just growing too fast...!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Wow he looks so grown up!. I bet he will beat Bo soon in the game!

CAMI said...

Oh I luv it- thatsa too funny! It gets me excited to see more of Heather's personality! Hope all is well!

CAMI said...

Oh I luv it- thatsa too funny! It gets me excited to see more of Heather's personality! Hope all is well!

Justin and Stephanie said...

What an active little boy. It looks like he has a lot of fun and takes advantage of the great moments in life. And he has a dad to accompany him. I hope all is well. We love checking out your pictures! Thanks!
Stephanie

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus