Monday, January 14, 2008

New Calling

It's official. I've known since before leaving for Christmas, but it wasn't official till this past Sunday. I am my ward's new Young Women's President. Its a huge calling that makes me super intimadated. When our Bishop asked me if I would do it, I gently reminded him that I was only 25. Apparently that didn't stop it from happening. :) I'm way excited though. I love the YW!! It's fun to be a part of the program. I can't wait to get everything figured out and moving! So there we have it, now everyone knows.

7 comments:

Katie said...

That's so AWESOME! You are going to be great! It seems like only yesterday that we were in YW together...and now you're YW Pres! WOW!

Cassidy said...

I know. Crazy eh??? That's why I had to remind the Bishop how young I am. It really does seem like yesterday.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

cute cake, cute pics, CUTE FAMILY!! and HOLY COW YW PRESIDENT!! GO YOU! I know you will be great, it will be fun, I would love to be in Young Women's, if we are ever in a ward long enough...or a ward that actually has a young women's (AKA Student wards at BYU-I)

Happy Birthday to your boys!! I was actually just thinking about Carter and trying to remember when his birthday was, i was thinking the 15th, but I guess it was the 10th!!

Samantha said...

Cassidy you are perfect for that job. How exciting.

Stephanie said...

You're going to be GREAT!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Congrats with your new calling. You are awesome so I know you are going to do just great!. The girls are going to feel so close to you since you are so close to them in age. And you have the good experince of life. Supportive wife,great husband, wonderful kid. Just pray for direction!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!! I think you are perfect! So now, I can't call you Cassidy, I have to call you Sis. Beus from now on. :)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus