Monday, January 14, 2008

Birthdays!!

For those of you who don't know, Bo's birthday was on the 4th of this month, and Carter's was on the 10th. So for my two boys, they have had a busy past few weeks, loaded with tons of goodies and presents.
I didn't get any pictures of Bo's birthday. Sorry Bo. 27 just didn't seem as much of a kodak moment as a 2nd Birthday. That's right, my baby turned 2. I was both happy and sad. Happy that I've lasted 2 years :) Sad because he really is no longer officially a baby. You can inch by saying he's a baby when he's 1, but 2 is different. It just sounds so old.
Bo's big birthday consisted of getting a Game Cube. It's all we could afford, not to mention we're not so up on the technology, nor do we play ninetendo enough, to get a Wii (which I really REALLY want) or XBox 360. Carter got toys. He was happy as could be. Birthday shopping for litte kids is the easiest thing ever. It was a fun day of eating good food, going and getting 2 year old pictures, and having friends over for cake and ice cream. What more could a little guy ask for??
Enjoy the pictures!!

Carter just couldn't wait to eat the cake. He managed to take a chunk out before everyone arrived.

I realize the cake in the very first picture looks like happy birtnday. I assure you, it's an H, Carter just decided to run his finger through it, and I tried fixing it, so that's why it looks funky.

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

Let it be known that Carter helped make the cake and even picked out what he wanted on it, thus the cars.

CAMI said...

Hey
Wow i cant believe hes 2 already! time flys by! sorry we didnt get to see you while you were here! hopefully next time! Whats your address now! jas and i jsut got one of these but unfortunately Im not sure what im doing with it! but I will soon hopefully! hope all is well! luv cami

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus