Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Thanks Jackie!!!

So I have the best cousin EVER!!! Not five minutes after my last posting, my cousin Jackie, who lives in a town about a half hour away from me, called me up and told me to get dressed because she was going to the movie with me! How wonderful and awesome is she??? Oh she made my day!!
We ended up going to a theater near her because the time was better and we bought snacks and had a great time. The movie was way inapropriate but oh it had some funny parts. I guess I wouldn't recommend this to anyone because of its way bad parts, but it is one that I would probably quote, does that make sense? Anyways, Jackie and I had fun getting out, and we had a good time together. Cousins are the best!


Oh yeah Sam, I think it's awesome that you commented, because I was telling Jackie at the theater that if I were in ML, I'd have been able to get any of my girlfriends to come spur of the moment.

3 comments:

Emily Rasmussen said...

bless her heart!!! :O)

Unknown said...

Anytime babe! totally made my night!

Thursday. 1245 in Texas city, or if you want I can come to the Island. I owe you a drive.

Robin Conner said...

I find myself anxiously watching your blog for when you finally have that little baby. I think when I see that you haven't posted in a few days, I'll get more nervous and excited all at once! :) I'm excited for you and I can't wait to see pics of the cute little new Beus baby girl! She'll be beautiful! And I'm sure you'll love to see your feet again! :) I'm glad you got to go to the movie! That was sweet of your cousin!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus