Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nesting or Panicking?

Here is my beautiful profile at 37 weeks. Is it possible to be any bigger??? And no, it is not a basketball because basketballs don't kick like the dickens and use your ribs for bracing when stretching.
On Sunday I had some bad pains, which in retrospect I realized were contractions. Yesterday I had them again. Now I find myself cleaning and organizing and shopping and just all sorts of things to get ready for the baby. I am not ready AT ALL. I don't even have a car seat yet. So anyways, I can't tell if I'm nesting, or if I'm just panicking because of the contractions and upcoming arrival in just a few short weeks, or maybe days. What do you think?

3 comments:

Aika said...

Wow, I can't believe she's coming so soon. That's crazy, Cassidy! I'm so excited for you guys AND you look great!!! I would not be taking a picture that late in my pregnancy. I get the bloated face and feet.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You look darling, Cassidy. She's all belly! Good luck nesting and panicking.

Unknown said...

This is no time to panic.

This is the PERFECT time to panic!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus