Thursday, August 28, 2008

Pictures of Carter

So here are some pictures that we have taken of Carter in the past couple of weeks that I keep forgetting to blog about. Most are just random. The ones with different hairstyles show just how cruel of parents we are! hahaThis next one is of Carter in time out. Bo obviously is having a good time with it.

Here are Bo and Carter having fun with the trains. I love the pile of trains at the bottom of ironing board, after going off the "ramp."



Mr. Grumpy Pants



The hairstyling ones crack me up.






Here is Carter jumping on the pillows.


Last but not least, Carter wearing Bo's shoes.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Him and Brigham and going to have SO much fun together! OH man, I can't wait!

Jordon and Terra said...

I love the pictures! I laughed pretty hard at the one of Bo holding him in time out and the different hair styles! You guys are hilarious!

Briana said...

Pretty big shoes to fill, huh! I love the pictures I have of my boys in MY shoes. Cute pictures of Carter. I'm halfway through Breaking Dawn, and I thought of you, reading about Bella's "state." (Don't want to spoil for anyone who hasn't read yet). Makes you grateful, huh!

CAMI said...

I love the ironing board as a ramp- how funny! And I swear Bo use to do his hair like the gelled ones :) No but when I first met BO and Jas they both had bad hair from the 90's LOL Of corse I helped them out!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest nephew to ever exist...

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus