Monday, August 25, 2008

I need girl time

I need girl time. I need it bad. There's a girl movie at the theater--the Bunny House--or something like that, and you have no idea how much I just want to go grab my purse and take off to it. By myself. I'm so close to doing it too. Only a few things stand in my way (ha) 1. I'm a big time people person, and the thought of going by myself just doesn't sound right. 2. The movie starts at 9:20, and it's only 8:30 and I didn't get a good nap today so I'll probably be exhausted. and 3. I feel kinda bad for just wanting to up and ditch Bo. Seriously though, he's been studying every night and I'm SO BORED. I'm big, awkward, and ready to get this baby out, and I need something to help me kill the time. Plus it sounds FUN. I need FUN. I need to be away from the stress of seeing all the things I need to do, I need to go relax and eat junk food and laugh and just be a girl. So I need girl time, but lets face it, it probably won't happen. At least not tonight. If I went to the movie I'd get home late and Bo might be in bed, and I hate the idea of Bo going to bed without me.
Oh yeah, I'd call up friends but it's late and last minute, and they all have children they need to get up and take care of in the morning too. bummer.
And another oh yeah. . I want to buy myself flowers. I need something to make me feel like I'm still special and that I'm doing something special while looking huge, waddling everywhere, and just being uncomfortable all day.

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh Cassidy! If I lived by you I would drop everything and go see a movie because girl time sounds SO great. And I feel the same way too about Kyle going to bed without me.

Unknown said...

Completely inappropriate. Totally hilarious. Just what I needed!

Love ya!

Korbi said...

call me if you go out, I'll fly down and meet, I could use a few hours on a plane with just me! :)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus