Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Shower!

So my awesome friend Stephanie threw me the best baby shower ever! She did such a good job. The announcements, food, and everything else was just perfect! Thanks Stephanie!! Thanks to all you friends who showed up too. I recieved some cute clothes, essentials, and blankets! Now all I need is my little girl to try all the clothes on and cuddle with!

I forgot to take my camera, imagine that, so the picture I took of the diaper cake that Stephanie made was taken at my house after Carter had attacked it. I'd never even heard of a diaper cake before and I'd have to say it is the cutest thing ever! Here's the picture I have. If you want to see some better pictures of the shower and announcement, go to Stephanie's blog, under the Stout Family.

Thanks again Steph!

3 comments:

Aika said...

That is such a good idea and it's so cute. I'm glad that you had a baby shower since you're having a girl. So cute...

Unknown said...

YEAH! I'm glad the shower went so well. You are going to have one cute girl!

Briana said...

WOW! Stephanie did a GREAT job . . . that girl is just TOO much. You're a lucky girl.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus