Thursday, July 3, 2008

Of course it is

So Bo and I were watching the news this evening and they were talking about it being Hurricane Season. They put up a graph indicating the peaks of the season, which is from May to November, and right there with the highest peak was September. I started pointing that out to Bo, and just as I was doing it, the anchor was saying that the actual day with the highest probability was September 10. Bo and I immediately started laughing, me a little hysterically. Of course it would be that day. For those of you who are in the dark as to why this day of all days would cause a reaction from us, let me just inform you that September 10th is my due date. YEP. So of course the day that would be THE peak of Hurricane Season would be the very day I'm due. I was already a little stressed that I was having my baby during hurricane season, now I'm beyond. Yes, I know the odds of a hurricane actually coming on that day are still slim, and yes I know that the odds of me having my baby on that day are even slimmer, but still people. COME ON!
I called my mom and sister to tell them, and they are trying to convince me to come to Washington to have the baby. Not gonna happen, but don't think I'm not tempted to be somewhere else.

5 comments:

Briana said...

He, he! You crack me up. Hurrican Rita came just 4 weeks after I had Carsen. We packed up and headed out and all was well, so no worries, right! We're happy to be out of Hurricane Central, but now I guess the scare is tornadoes. Did you guys ever have one when you were here?

Brooke said...

I love it Cassidy. That is too funny. I hope everything works out.

DJ and Melissa said...

Don't worry Cass, your family will be safe. There are two outcomes. One, nothing will happen. You'll go into labor, no complications, and everything will be perfect. The second outcome is you and your husband will receive guidance and take the right steps to avoid the hurricane and keep your family safe. The cool part about the second outcome is it would have a good story. ;)

Dee & Britt said...

Hey thats our anniversary and the next week after that hurricane katrina came! Crazy, but I know you guys will be just fine! just have faith

Unknown said...

You'll be fine cuz you are awesome!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus