Monday, July 21, 2008

ABC Tag

So I've actually been tagged to do this a couple of times. I forgot. My bad. So here's to Tiffany and Claudia, and anyone else who might have tagged me with this!

A= ADVOCATE FOR: Lucky Charms--eating just the marshmallows. Just kidding. Totally the family and being a stay at home mom if you can.
B = BEST FEATURE: the fingernail on the index finger of my right hand.
C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: Bo says s'mores. Really it's chocolate. and marshmallows. and graham crackers.
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: To live in a place with soft grass and no humidity
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: the phone
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: reading
G = GOOD AT: pretty much everything :) Bo told me to put a smiley face so you would all know I'm kidding. But am I?
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: I'm like Tiffany, snowboarding and snow skiing
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: Bo says I would go on a cruise every day for a decade. Me? a new wardrobe, no debt, a house, and a savings account. I like to have a nest egg. So sue me.
J = JUNKIE FOR: Homemade Oreo Cookies. Oh baby. and Bo.
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Lindsay Hobbs-- I hope she reads this!
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I pull on my eyebrows when I'm tired.
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Bo's and my first kiss. Now that is a story.
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: stop taking birth control. haha. jk. Ummm. . I honestly can't think of anything. Maybe go to thriller movie at the movie theater. I actually jumped out into the aisle once. no joke.
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: is there such a thing? shopping for clothes. I haven't done much since I was married.
Q = QUOTE: "Bakers don't quit!" Given to me by my mother who knows how many times. FYI Baker is my maiden name.
R = REASON TO SMILE: Only a month and half left of this pregnancy! And Carter and Bo. They crack me up.
S = SORRY ABOUT: my "impeccable" way of saying things. (Briana ;) ) I have a knack for saying things and having them come out the wrong way.
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Jackie, Stephanie S., Briana
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Staying in Texas for residency
V = VERY SCARED OF: spiders. and bugs. I hate bugs.
W = WORST HABIT: See S and L
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: anywhere but Texas. hahaha. really it would be Italy.
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: huh? I love the time I'm in now.
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Cancer

4 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

YAY! you finallly did it. Now you have to tell us about your first kiss with your husband. :)

Unknown said...

I love how half your answers start, "Bo says..."

Maybe he should have filled it out! That actually might be interesting.

Briana said...

That's exactly what I wanted to know about, your first kiss! He, he, maybe that's an email or phone conversation, who knows. And gee, thanks for the tag. I get to it soon. ;-)

Emily Rasmussen said...

that was really cute and fun to read. You really are such a fun person!!!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus