Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hanging out at Grandpa and Grandma Bakers'

Carter had so much fun going home to WA in June. I swear he would wake up and the first thing he would say is "outside?" He wanted to be outside non stop. He loved riding the tractor, lawn mower, and our horse Babe with my Dad.

He actually has this little toy tractor that has a Little People farmer on it and he calls the farmer Grandpa.
Here are some pictures!
On our way to the Tri-cities to attend one of the weddings my Dad fell asleep. Carter started copying him. It was funny. Carter would pretend to sleep, then peek open an eye at my dad to see if he was still sleeping, and then pretend to go back to sleep. He cracks us up.

Carter and my nephew Emerson out on the lawn mower. My dad just bought it and he loves it. He kept telling me I should go take a ride on it. Then again, maybe he was just trying to get my lazy bum to go mow the lawn. . . .My dad on Babe with Carter and my niece Ivie. As you can tell, it was a month full of cousins!

Why is my dad driving the tractor on the gravel you might ask? He's leveling it out and making it look all nice. That and he's getting rid of the weeds. Who cares though, as long as Carter is happy and I don't have to watch him!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that picture of Carter and your dad sleeping

Whidget said...

The photo of carter faking sleep is hilarious!! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time! Wish we were there, too.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus