Sunday, June 29, 2008

Slacker

This is for you, all my awesome blogging friends. I'm sorry I haven't commented on your posts. I am just now getting the opportunity to read 3 weeks worth of all your posts. Bo was shocked that I hadn't read some of them (I was telling him about one and he was all "you're just now reading it???"), and all I can say is that if I didn't have time to blog, you'd better believe I didn't have time to even look at all your blogs. So hear you go, I'm trying my hardest to catch up. If I don't comment, it's simply because there are still many many more to read. I'll do my best to do better in the future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Back in the saddle huh! good luck with the car snafu!

Samantha said...

I totally know where you are coming from on this one. I use Google Reader now, and it tells me when people have new posts so I don't spend 5 hours searching everyday to see who has updated. It rocks, but as a result it makes it harder for me to comment on people's blogs, because after I read the new post, if i want to comment, I have to go to my blog, and then connect to their blog, and sometimes it just takes too long so I don't comment. Although under regular circumstances I would. So if I don't comment as much, that's why. But I'm still reading all of them!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

You are crazy! Everybody knows that you are way too busy. Carter,Medical Student husband and WAY TO PREGNANT!. Do not worry about not reading you'll catch up when you feel conmfortable. By the way YES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO STAY REGARDLESS OF THE HURRICANE :)
love ya girl!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus