Sunday, February 24, 2008

Still a kid at heart


So last week when I was watching my friend's two little boys, they were playing with Carter's rubber lizard and somehow got it stuck to the ceiling. We got it down, Bo and I, and told them that they needed to be careful because it's Carter's favorite toy, yada yada. Anyways, Bo, as soon as they left, went over to the lizard, exclaiming how cool it was that it got stuck to the ceiling, and proceeded to try and throw it up on the ceiling to get it stuck again. Seriously! How old is he???? He eventually got it up and was sooooo excited. He wouldn't let us take it down, but instead wanted to keep it up so we could see how long it would stick. I think it stayed up for more then 24 hours. He was so happy it was up when he got up in the morning.

I love my husband. I'm glad he still gets a kick out of something that a 2 year old would. ha.

1 comment:

CAMI said...

That is too funny! Thats something jason would do too!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus