Sunday, February 24, 2008

Extra pictures

Here are some pictures that I thought were cute but never posted. This one was actually taken today. Carter and I are just chillin'. We're eating crackers and cheese and singing Old MacDonald with Baby Einstein.


I just love Carter's face.

This last picture was taken just after we got Carter his new chair. He loves his chair and is super protective of it. If he sees another kid eyeing it, he'll run over and try and hide it or he'll just sit on it. Crazy kid. Think he needs to learn how to share?

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I love seeing pictures of you guys!!! it makes me homesick...but not just necessarily for Moses Lake, but for the people I grew up with there!!! does that make sense? I guess it makes me miss the good ol days!!! But these days are good too!!! I LOVED the picture of carter in his sunday best, oh man he is going to be a heartbreaker!!!
So I hear rumors there could be a wedding we could see you guys at this summer...? (I don't want to say too much on here, because nothing is official...but the boyfriend tells us so!!!!)

Korbi said...

you guys remind me of me and Beck. Sitting watching Baby Einstein and eating crackers. :)

CAMI said...

I really need to get baby Einstein! Then I wont feel bad about her watching tv! So when you guys comming next to wa? We are moving in july!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus