Thursday, February 14, 2008

Picture Tag

So I have actually been tagged. It's a first for me. I probably was tagged so that I would finally blog. ;) The tag is to post your 10 favorite pictures. I'm going to have to fudge my way through this because I don't have a scanner. What you're going to get is my 10 favorite pictures that I have saved on my computer. Unfortunately this means no wedding pictures. Sorry, but these are still good!
Oh yeah, I tag Briana, Serena, Cami, and Stephanie Stout

So I know I look horrible, but I don't care. I had waited FOREVER to have and hold this baby, and I was not about to waste a few minutes/half hour in my case, to look good for the camera.Oh don't they look so perfect together. I love them both SO much! I'm just so proud of Bo. He's an amazing father.Our first family photo! Note: Bo and I did not know that we were going to be in the photo shoot that day.Do I need to comment on this one? It's just so perfect.That's my man! I'm so proud of him for accomplishing this goal!! And I must say he looks GOOD!I have the ultimate siblings. I love them each for their different personalities. They are the funnest people ever!!Carter's first smile, and we were lucky enough albiet accidently to catch it on camera.This is how I hope we'll always be. Out having fun and celebrating the love!Baker family reunions. A hay ride is a pretty accurate description. I love this one because it just fits.

Hmmm . . . the reason I've been such a poor blogger.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you are pregnant again!!! When are you due? (and I'm the first to comment, yeah!)

Katie said...

I LOVE the feet picture. TOO adorable!

Samantha said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!

(It's about time you caughtup with us...j/k)

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

was the last picture your pregnancy test? Are you pregnant? if you are CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you and your growing family!. Those pictures of your life are awsome I loved them'll. How far along are you?

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Hooray Cassidy! Congrats to you and Bo. I loved all your pictures. They captured "you".

Emily Rasmussen said...

Congratulations!!! that is so exciting!!! I hope you aren't really sick or anything. you'll have to blog when you are due and stuff too! again congrats!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus