Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sleeping in!

So yesterday we went to the temple with some friends, and while one couple went in a session, the other couple watched the kids (they have a little girl Carter's age). It was really fun, but made for a long afternoon. Because of the long afternoon, Carter didn't get much of a nap. I don't think he's feeling too hot either, because today he slept in, which is so unlike him. He normally wakes up at 7. Sleeping in for him would be 7:30, but today he surprised us and slept til 9:40!!!! That, of course, made my day because Bo and I were in turn able to sleep in. We woke up at 8:30 in shock that he wasn't awake. By 9 I had to check on him to make sure he was still breathing (that's my biggest fear), he was, and was out like a light. He woke up happy, still took his 2 hour nap at 1, but by afternoon time he was really warm and cranky. He won't eat anything, and if he does put anything in his mouth he chews on it and then spits it out (really REALLY frustrating). He also keeps saying Ouchie. I'm trying to figure out if he's referring to his scrapes on his knees that he got a few days ago, or something new, but he's not much help. So there you have it. I got to gloriously sleep in and now my kid seems sick. I guess we can't have it all.
I do plan on updating with the whole pregnancy thing, just not right now, I've got to go watch the rest of Becoming Jane, which I started a few days ago.
Out

4 comments:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Poor little Carter. It's very frustrated when kids can't tell you excaly what is going on with them. I hope he can feel better soon!.

Aika said...

What!! You're pregnant!! Am I reading this wrong? Anyways, keep me posted... I don't want to say anything too soon, like last time :)

cherie said...

yeah! I thought the same thing. Are you pregnant?

Cassidy said...

Hahaha. Yes I'm pregnant. Look at the post titled Tagged, and look at the bottom picture. Aika, no worries. We told everyone! That was funny though.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus