Thursday, February 14, 2008

It's the simple things. . .

So IHOP had free pancakes on Tuesday, thanks to National Pancake Day, so of course Bo, Carter, and I went. Oh baby. Free pancakes!!! Let me just tell you, it was great! Now I know, I know, how hard can it be to make pancakes??? Even if it is easy to do, going there meant no doing dishes and fun syrup (we put boysenberry on ours)! Of course I couldn't just get pancakes, so Bo and I got a side order of eggs, sausage, and of course bacon. We had a blast, or at least I did, if you can't tell. So this blog is dedicated to pancakes. It's the simple things in life that make me ecstatic, like FREE PANCAKES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh you make me giggle i love you so much!

Andrea said...

i thought it was a great day. free pancakes make me feel like a kid again. thanks for sharing yours with us!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus