Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just like Dad

I was shopping at Old Navy a few weeks ago and bought Carter a couple of new Sunday shirts. One of them was just your regular white button up Sunday shirt. I've been wanting Carter to wear it for forever, but I didn't have a tie or vest or anything to go with it.
Last night I had to go to the youth dance last minute, which is held in another town, so while there, I hurried and ditched the dance for an hour and ran over to the mall nearby and ran into Children's Place and got him a couple of ties. Doesn't he look sooooo cute??

I thought he would want to ditch the tie as soon as it was put around his neck, but he loved it! He thought he looked just like Dad. Bo said he would go around pointing to both of their ties saying "two!!" (I was at ward council, so Bo dressed him) He was pretty happy and kept the tie on the whole time at church. That's my little boy!

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh i love little boys in their sunday best. he looks adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. I love you. I love that I can stalk you through your blog and you can do the same for me! ha. And that baby countdown thing really freaks me out-it's like a baby in a balloon. I am really excited for you to have baby number 2!!! Think she'll be as cute as Carter?

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus