Thursday, December 4, 2008

embarrassed

I don't like to be embarrassed or made to feel stupid in public. Go figure. This happened to me the other day. It really made me mad and of course made me cry later when I was in the comfort of my own home and unwinding to Bo. (poor Bo) I like to think that I don't get mad at people that easily, but you can bet that if you do this to me, I'll most likely be upset for a LOOOOONG time.
In other news. . . I made fudge! My awesome cousin Jackie told me this super easy fool proof recipe, and I did it! Now let me just say that I am HORRIBLE at making fudge. True story. I can make toffee, divinity, and all sorts of goodies, but fudge is not one of them. It made my day that I finally made some yummy fudge. Thanks Jackie!!

3 comments:

Shawn and Michelle said...

oooo!!! I want a super easy recipe for fudge!! Please share!! :)

Ande said...

Oh Cassidy you aren't in the "bad cousin" category! I just didn't really tell anyone about my blog because I thought it would be cooler as a surprise when they did find it...so surprise! Good surprise huh :) ?

Also reading your blog (especially this one) made me miss you! Whenever I eat or see or hear about divinity I always think of you and miss you! Hope you are doing good! Love you too!

Unknown said...

HAHA! DELISH!

Love the fudge! easy as...

Thanks!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus