Monday, March 10, 2008

He's okay!

Phew! I took him into Urgent Care this morning and the Dr. took a look at him. She made Carter squeeze her finger, pick up my purse, and a few other things and then announced that he was okay! She said that his hand would be too hard to X-ray, and that he seemed perfectly fine. YAY! I am going to the Pediatrician tomorrow for Carter's well child checkup, and I'll tell them what happened (my mom insists somethings wrong, and my brother, a Dr., says I should still insist on an X-ray just in case), but I'm relieved. Thanks for all of your comments and support!

1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Goodness. Since is spring break I haven't had time to check the blogs. I didn't know about Carter. I'm so glad that he is fine now. Accidents always happend. However they are even worst when they happen to you. Send our love to him. He is ideed a very cute kid with great parents.
P.S: you have to give me your new recepie. I'm trying to learn more yummy recepies. I'm just so tired of the same food.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus