Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter!


Okay, so I wrote this last Tuesday (the 25th), I just never posted it because I wanted to attach pictures with it. So here's what I wrote then.

Last week my sister in law, Bridget, came to visit with her son, Eli, who's 9 mo.'s old. They came Wednesday ( the 19th) and stayed till Saturday (22nd). It was really fun having them over and going out with them. I'm so bad though, I didn't take any pictures.

Saturday morning our ward had an Easter party. We had breakfast and then did this huge Easter egg hunt. You wouldn't believe how many eggs there were. Seriously. Easter was fun this year because Carter actually got into it. He LOVED finding the eggs and got really excited when I told them Easter bunny was coming. Too cute.

Sunday I was really proud of myself. I wanted to make the boys a really good Easter breakfast, so I made homemade cinnamon rolls!!! Oh baby they were good. This was my first time ever. I used the bread maker to make the dough, so it was actually pretty easy. Now normally I don't like cinnamon rolls, but let me tell you, these babies were GOOD. Now that you are all salivating. . . let me tell you about our dinner. Ohhhhhh. I made potato salad which was good, but Bo made the BEST BBQ baby back ribs on our grill. Delish! We had some friends over to enjoy the meal too, and they brought they fruit and beans. It was a great day.

Oh yeah, Carter got to do another Easter Egg hunt on Sunday at a friends, not to mention he had one the previous Wednesday at the Library. 3 Easter egg hunts. The lucky kid.




1 comment:

Heatherbether said...

I'm needing your address so I can send you a wedding invitation for stephen beus. I wrote Amanda and she was supposed to get an address for you & Travis but I haven't heard from her. You can email me at heatherbeus@hotmail.com

Oh, by the way I like your header. It looks a lot like mine!!!!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus