Friday, October 12, 2007

swimsuits

So I love to go swimming, but I hate how I look in a swimsuit. I'm not in the best shape of my life, I haven't been for a LLLLOONNGG time. I've found all sorts of excuses not to be too, Carter being my main one, the second one being, I'm eventually going to get pregnant and my shape is going to change again, so why bother. Now I know they are bogus excuses, but they're mine all the same. So anyways, I was driving down Seawall today, as I do most everyday, and was watching all the people on the beach. I love watching people. It's fun to check out different bodies, personalities, styles, etc. So yeah, I was looking at people in their swimsuits, and it dawned on me. If they don't care what they look like in their swimsuits, why should I???? Now this might seem like a mean comment, but it's not meant to be. I just simply mean to state that I now feel better about myself. Ah, the diversity of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe you! How bad could yours be?!! And, heck, how many people like you can go to the beach everyday?? Last time going camping we almost went down to Galveston and actually wanted to get together with you guys, but Santino didn't have too much time so we couldn't. We would love to get together with you guys next time! :)

ashleyboice said...

I always think this when I go swimming. I get so stressed out about how I am going to look. And then I get there and most look the same as me...some worst and a small percent better. Especially here since everyone is a mom. Then I say to my self...see everyone has to wear swimsuits...no big deal. But then I repeat this every time I go swimming.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus