Wednesday, October 10, 2007

blogging

So I've had all of these ideas of blogs in the past weeks, problem is, I forget to blog them! I don't want to write too much, because it is my goal to blog each of them. Life is going good here. I've been busy socializing and keeping Carter active. Bo and I have been watching The Office. Man that is a funny show. We took a drive on Sunday and it was fun. We drove on the west end trying to find the state park. We found it, it was right by the beach and had tons of camping spots. It looked fun, only thing is, I'm used to the idea that state parks should have trees. That was wierd. Anyways, as we were driving along I was having a good time checking out the houses. They were all on stilts. Crazy crazy. I kept asking myself, why would someone live in a place where they had to have there house on stilts?? Then reality would step in and I would remember that I live on the island too. So I guess that makes me crazy. On the main part of the island, I'd say half of the houses are on stilts, or that they're designed so that the garage is on the ground floor and the house is on top. We were laughing and commenting on the fact that Carter is going to grow up thinking that houses are supposed to be built that way, and that everywhere else is wierd for having their houses on the ground. So that was one of my blogs that I had thought of. And as a random note, can I just say how much I love Halloween and this time of year???? LOVE IT! Too bad it doesn't feel too much like fall here.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Ha! I thought the SAME THING when we first moved here... what in the world! I would be scared that my house would fall down if I jumped up and down really hard. I've had a great time looking at your blog, by the way!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus