Saturday, October 20, 2007

Brownies!

So growing up, my mom always let me lick the leftovers of the brownie batter bowl. She'd make me sit down on the floor in front of the fridge, and she would hand me the mixers and the bowl. I was in heaven!
I've found myself doing the same with Carter. It's a fond memory that I'd like to pass on to my kids. We made brownies last night, and Carter came running over, eager to lick the spatula. We sat down and went to town with the leftover batter. As you can see, Carter hasn't quite mastered the skill yet . . . he got more on his face than his mouth. Good times.

3 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

wow! maybe its just that picture but your little boy looks so much like you! What a cutie. Now I'm craving brownie batter...

Cassidy said...

Wow, thanks Kacey! Everyone always says how much Carter looks like Bo. It's nice to hear that my looks influenced him a little! The brownie batter was good, but the brownies were better. . .we put pecan coconut frosting on them. oh baby.

cherie said...

cassidy you seem like such conscientious mom. Is it weird that I feel proud of you?

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus