Monday, October 22, 2007

So excited!

So Bo and I bought our plane tickets home to Wa. for Christmas back in July, and it wasn't till recently that I discovered that the week before we leave for home, Bo will spend studying for a test in school. With that knowledge, and the convincing of friends, I decided to see if I could change my ticket. What's the point in staying if Bo's going to be gone and busy the whole time?? (Bo said I should go too) My friends all said Southwest (who we're flying on) is really helpful, and sure enough, when I talked to them today, I only had to pay $10 dollars extra to leave a week earlier! YAY!!! (I sound like I'm doing a commercial) So now I get to go home Dec. 8! I'm sooooo excited. Haven, Teresa, and their 4 kids are coming home, along with Ivin, Christina, and their 2 girls. It's going to be a houseful of people, and my mom's going to need my help getting ready. Not to mention I can't wait for *hopeful* snow, teaching Carter all sorts of Christmas traditions and songs, and oh sooo much more! Seriously, I can't wait. I love Christmas at home. My mom does an awesome job decorating and making it feel so Christmasy. . .yes, Christmasy. The house smells of Pine tree, cinnamon, and cloves. There's good food, and it's just so relaxed. Not to mention non stop Christmas music. . .who can argue with that! And the family. I love coming home for the family. As mentioned, 2 of my brothers will be there with their families, along with my sister and my family. Not to mention, my 3 uncles and their families all live in ML too. Oh sooo fun! Okay that's enough of Christmas. Relax Cass, it's only October.
On a more current topic, I am teaching Carter to trick-or-treat. I'm making him come over to me and hold his pumpkin pail out while saying trick-or-treat (which really comes out as "dii deeee). When he does, I drop a couple candy corn in his pumpkin! It's so cute. I can't wait to take him out for the real deal. He was just too young last year to even register what was going on. Fun Fun Fun.

3 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

So I have been meaning to comment for a few days now... So glad that you get to come home for christmas, maybe we can see each other for a few minutes between all of the family time!! I am so glad that we live so close for the holidays!!

I love batter of any kind, but brownie batter is yummy!! I am glad that you share with Carter, I usually just keep it to myself!!!

I decided that I could never live in Texas if they don't have maple bars, those are my all time favorite!!!

Briana said...

You are SOOOOO like me! Any time at home I can is always snatched up! Unfortunately, this is our second year away from fam. for Christmas. It's not too bad because we have a lot to look forward to this Christmas, plus the boys are older and understand a lot more.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

Hey, Tell Bo we had corn chowder for dinner!!! HAHAHA I always think of him because of that one time Jorden made it and she freaked out because she thought Bo didn't like it!!! (maybe he doesn't, I don't know!!!) But it was a pretty funny thing!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus