Monday, December 31, 2012

First Snow!!!

The week before Christmas we had our first snow!!  Luckily Bo and I had just bought the kids snow gear, so they were ready, and warm enough, to go outside!! 
When Carter woke, at 7 am, and saw the snow, he woke me up and began begging to go outside.  I told him he had to wait till daylight.  He did, but barely. :)
The kids got all bundled up and off they went.  Bo and I sat watching them for awhile, before I took pity on Carter trying his hardest to pull Megan in the sled, and ran and slipped on a coat and shoes, still wearing the pj's, and went out to play too.  I mean, c'mon, who can deny fresh snow!
It was really fun, but I didn't last long.  It's hard pulling three kids in a sled with shoes that have no traction! Megan didn't last much longer then me. :)
Since then it has snowed a bunch more, and now even Bo and I are prepared, snow boots and all!  Bring it on!
 






 They were heavy!!!
 

Here is Meg's crying because she fell off the sled and her hands got covered in snow. She did not like that one.bit. 

After I quit and was walking inside, I turned around and saw Carter pulling Derrick in the sled.  Seriously, what a cute big brother!!  I can't tell if Derrick enjoyed it or not.  He pretty much laid down and stayed still and expressionless, as you can see from the picture below. :)


1 comment:

Serena said...

haha, he looks thrilled. I bet he loved it, despite the expressionless face. Carter's such a great big brother!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus