Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Made the List!!!


Tonight at dinner Bo was having Carter list off his favorite Superheroes. Number one was Spiderman, of course, number two was Batman, followed by Mr. Incredible. After this, there was a short pause, and then the pronouncement, "than it's YOU Mama!!" That's right people, I have officially made it into the top 5 of Carter's favorite Superhero list! I didn't know I even had it in me.

I'd like to take this moment to thank my family, for believing in me. Thanks also to my friends, for the support. It's to these people that make this moment possible.

Be on the lookout for endorsement offers. They're coming, I'm sure of it.


.

.
As for the picture for this post, Carter picked me some lovely "flowers" from our yard today. I absolutely love the look he's giving me for the picture too. That's right ladies, watch out, he's a charmer, that one. He already has one little girl claiming he's her boyfriend.
p.s. Bo is number 5 on the Superhero list. Good job Bo!

5 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is adorable. You've got yourself a sweet little boy there.

Jordon and Terra said...

Oh man this post cracked me up!! You are so lucky, I can't believe you made the list! That picture is the greatest, what a funny kid!

Robin Conner said...

What a cutie! And way to go on being a hero in your kids life! ;)

Steve and Hailey said...

Of course you made the list! If you're anything like you were in college you are a really FUN momma!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

awwwwwwwwww that is so neat! He is indeed adorable. Super Cass to the rescue!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus