Friday, February 12, 2010

A quote from Carter

(What Carter does when left to his own devices in his room)


I want to try and post more of Carter's sayings. He says funniest things, or at least Bo and I get a kick out of them.---humor us.


"My heart grows way, WAY big, because I eat my candy." --he says this while eating Sweet Hearts.

One of my favorite Carter saying is "last night ago" which usually means the other day.

Carter-"Ponce a-Ponce a time"
Cassidy-"No, it's Once Upon a Time"
Carter-"ohhh, Once a-ponce a time"
Cassidy-smacks her own forehead

5 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Good thinking in writing them down. Very funny.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I'm glad you are writting them down. I should do the same thing.

Katie said...

Ha ha ha! So precious!

Liberty said...

That Carter is a funny one. The really funny thing is he actually looks like a real pirate!

Crystal said...

That is so cute. I love that pictures as well.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus