Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pictures from Boston

As I said in a previous blog, I didn't do any sight-seeing while on my trip back East. The trip was a family only visit and it was fun! Tiring, but fun. Here are some of the pictures I took:


Here is Clarissa Baker! #4 of the Haven Baker family. Isn't she a cutie?!!






Here are the 4 boys. In the picture on the couch from left to right are Lawrence, Emerson, Carter, and Ethan. Man they were a handful. They were great together and it was fun to watch them play. In the of the boys in the car we had just gotten home from a long afternoon of taking pictures and this is how Teresa and I found them. Seriously, we didn't touch them. Funny huh.





Carter is in LOVE with Elmo. Don't ask me how, it's not like we get Sesame Street on our TV. He was in heaven when he saw their Elmo.


















Here is a picture of Carter and me at the Boston LDS temple. It is so pretty. Here are Carter and Lawrence. They are 3 months apart, with Lawrence being the older one.

2 comments:

Kacey Nielsen said...

Those are some adorable outfits that little newborn baby is wearing. So fun, I'm glad everyone is feeling better!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I didn't realize that Carter and Lawrence were so close in age! Yay for cousins! Man I wish Cambree had some!!!! How was your thanksgiving? I can't wait to see you during Christmas, when will you be coming? I think I will be there the 14th!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus