Thursday, November 15, 2007

Healthy and in Boston

So can I just say that Carter had the worst flu ever?!!! Seriously, it was BAD. Poor guy. I was getting really worried too. He wasn't even eating! We finally gave him a blessing Thursday and wow, what a difference. He was all better come Friday, so on Saturday we took off for Boston, which is where we are now. I'm having fun. It's busy, but great. Carter is enjoying hanging out with his cousins, and I am having the best time holding my new little niece. She is a cutie! I plan to post pictures when I get back home. I'm going back to Texas on Saturday, too soon, and then I have to get ready for Thanksgiving. Is it just me or does the Fall always seem to be so busy and fly by? Maybe it's because Thanksgiving is earlier this year. Who knows. Oh yeah, Tiffany, I agree with you on listening to Christmas music early. Somehow only one month of it just doesn't seem enough. I can't wait, when we get back to Texas we're going to set up our Christmas decorations. Also Tiff, and anyone else, I recommend the Celine Dion Christmas CD, Special TImes, or something. It's way good. We LOVE it! That and the Martina McBride one, White Christmas (THanks Aika!!). I've been reading all your blogs, but haven't had time to comment since I've been running around like crazy with 4 boys, so sorry, but I'm glad you all seem to be doing well.

4 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

oooohh, I love those suggestions. I added them to my pandora radio stations!!! Love them! Glad you are in Boston safe. Have fun. Can't wait to see you during christmas!!I think I will be in Moses Lake from thd 14th through Christmas. My sis comes on the 17th. so so excited! I love this time of year with all of the holidays!!!

Samantha said...

I'm so glad carter is doing better. sick kids are so sad! and i wish i was in boston! how fun!

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I'm so glad that Carter is fine now. Spend time with family is awsome. We miss you a lot too. It'd be fun if you can come some day soon. Or if we could go. You need to send me your address and your telephone number so we can visit :)

Aika said...

hahaha... got to love good ole martina mcbride. agree with the celine dion one too, that's a keeper too!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus