Friday, November 2, 2007

Is it possible?

Is it possible to be more excited for the Holidays now than when I was a kid? I really think I am, and I've figured out why. Carter. I got more excited for Halloween this year then ever before and it's because I was able to get my little guy excited. I don't know, it's hard to explain, but everything is SO FUN because you get to get them excited and happy and you get to watch them experience new things. Now I know this isn't his first Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas, but this year these Holidays are actually registering to him. I seriously cannot wait for Christmas. I can't wait to get up with him and show him his stocking and then later open presents! I can't wait to teach him songs and show him what a Christmas tree is. Now don't worry, I'm also trying to teach him of Jesus and the true meaning of Christmas. It's just so much more fun with a kid. I love my son and I guess I can't wait to see the excitement and happiness on his face. I love being a Mom.
Oh yeah, I'm starting to teach Carter to say Ho Ho Ho. hahahhahaa. So FUN!

1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

You are totally right!. I get more exsited now than I was a child. I guess it make me more excited seeing Nicky and now Ian happy with the presents, and having this time with Glenn and the kids it's going to be awsome. I can't wait to put the christmas tree with my favorite two helpers:)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus