Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My Birthday Lunch

Every time I move, I cry my head off because I'm so sad to leave my amazing friends.  And then I move to a new place and make more amazing friends!  I'm so lucky.  So very lucky.
I have a REALLY good group of friends here, and honestly, the thought of possibly leaving them in a year already has me tearing up. 
Anyways, these wonderful friends of mine took me out to lunch for my birthday!  Thoughtful, wasn't it?  It made me feel so loved and special.  We enjoyed yummy food, great and hilarious conversations, and even had pie at the end!  I really love this group of girls.  They make my time here enjoyable.  They are what I love most about Indiana.  Here's to having another birthday!!
 

L to R:  Sarah Martin, Lindsay Dockter, Alli Louthain, Megan Armstrong, Amy Knowlton, Yours Truly, Lindsay Adams, Andrea Wachob, and Erika Pike.
Man I love those girls!

2 comments:

Donnie and Laura said...

Happy late Birthday! Looking good-- like always! :)

Stormie said...

Miss you Cassidy. I agree, you look great!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus