Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lunch Bunch

Every Summer the surrounding towns host an even called Lunch Bunch.  It's free lunches for kids.  They also get free books. We like to go to the one in Danville because they also give out charms to the kids when they run laps around the park.  Carter has run MILES thanks to this program.  He is kind of burnt out of it now, but he loved it most of the time.   Megs wasn't too big of a fan of the running, but she sure loves the books.
So yeah, I took this picture to capture what we do every Tuesday in the summer.  Here's a pic of all my friends and their kids, with Megs standing up (back to me) in the middle.  I know I'll miss this next summer.
 

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That sounds like fun! Any chance y'all will be headed back this direction? (I know, probably a slim chance. But we sure miss y'all!)

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus