Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Megan's FIRST Haircut

ACK!!!  I can't believe I finally mustered up the courage to take Megan to get a haircut.  She needed one. BADLY.  Her hair was getting too long to comb.  She hated having me do it, which was a sign that it was time...time for her to grow up...time for me to let go. 
Why did it take me so long?  Because look at that hair!  It's gorgeous.  Not to mention that natural curl at the bottom that was left over from when she was my baby.... I really really REALLY had a hard time parting with those curls (still do, to be honest).  Oh my baby.  Why, oh why, do they grow up so fast??  I'm not ready for this stage in my life. 
Anyways, she had about 4 inches trimmed off.  She still has long hair, but now it's manageable.  It's a little past her shoulders, and Meg loves it.  She does look quite cute with it too, if I do say so myself. 




3 comments:

Stormie said...

I know! I can't believe you did it! I'm dreading the day I have to cut Miyah's hair and cut that curl off. It's only at the bottom now. So sad ... Megan does look cute though!

Donnie and Laura said...

Wow! I can't believe the first time we met she was still in your tummy! Has it really been that long??

Kimberly said...

Lydia's getting to that point now too. She's never really had a natural curl, so I don't have that problem. I'm just not so sure she'll sit still for anyone to do it. Megan looks so cute though! She's getting so big! We need to talk soon! Sorry I missed your call right after I had Hannah and haven't called you back.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus