Wednesday, April 23, 2008

To be "cool"

So I was just reading someone's post, and it reminded me of back when I was, well, more social I guess. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I used to be the girl that everybody called, that was out everynight, and had parties or whatever at her house. I used to be the one that people couldn't wait to tell news too. Or at least that's what I thought.
Now I'm no longer that girl. I still socialize and have my friends that I hang out with all the time, but it's still different. My guess is because I'm married and have kids, hence I'm busier at home and well. . .more tired.
So back to my reading someone's blog. I was reading and thinking, "I wish I was cool." I voiced this to my husband who, as supportive as always, says "So do I. It'd be awesome to have a cool wife."
Thanks honey.
Oh, and now as he reads this he says "You thought you were cool, that's funny." He is so the perfect man for me.

7 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

haha nice response Bo, HA! I still think you are cool! I can totally see him saying this, what a punk!!

You are perfect for each other.

sad day, we aren't going to make it to the wedding. (matt and amanda's) You'll have to fill us in later.

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I know what you mean. It's hard not to be the popular girl anymore. But I know the perfect place to be always popular...your home. I'm sure you are the coolest mom for Carter and for the new baby too and the coolest wife for Bo. However I think you are cool!, smart, clever indeed a cool girl.

Aika said...

hahha.. that's too funny... I feel the same way too. I guess it all goes downhill when you get married.. hahah, just kidding. It's just different, very fun, but different.

*MICHELLE CAUDLE* said...

Haha, that's exactly what my husband would say to me, too!!! Life is definitely different after you are married with kids, yet it's something I don't think any of us would ever want to give up!

Emily Rasmussen said...

At least you were once popular! :O) but heck your pregnant, it's hard to be super popular when your pregnant. I remember once me and all my friends were pregnant and I was always having to remind myself that the reason we were so tired and grumpy was because we were pregers. However, I am sure you are still absolutely adored by all those that know you; especially because you are a married pregnant mommy! I mean how cool is that! My friend has a button that says, "I am so crafty I make babies!" I loved it, I mean when dose anything more awesome then that happen!?!?!

Unknown said...

I remember when you thought you were cool. The stories of the bus rides you would tell!

Samantha said...

Cassidy, sorry my post made you feel that way. haha just kidding. I feel that way too sometimes. At least we all had lots of fun times that we can REFLECT on while we are changing diapers.

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus