Saturday, April 12, 2008

Randomness

So here is a blog totally dedicated to being random, which is pretty much how my life is right now. I find myself totally blurting out random things to people all the time, but see the thing is, it ISN'T random, it's just that by the time my mind connects to my mouth, the topic people are talking has changed and I'm left with a 10 second delay at least. The joys of having a shot brain which I'm blaming on the pregnancy.
My laundry is piling up. How hard is it to do laundry? Especially if I only have to walk like 10 feet down the hall to dump it in the washer. And yet there it sits, me looking at it, typing a blog, and not doing one thing about it.
The joys of pregnancy. I'm really feeling the baby now, which is my favorite thing ever. Bo still hasn't felt it yet, but that's what babies do right? . . avoid the dad? Or is it the other way around. . . .? Just kidding. Bo is amazing with babies and kids. I'm getting vericous (sp?) veins though, sad day. Those can be removed eventually right?? The things we do for our posterity. Oh yeah, we find out what the baby is on Tuesday!! YAY!! Any guesses?
One last thing. Carter is being so funny lately. Seriously, the kid cracks me up. We were trying to get him to eat dinner the other day, which he was just not wanting to do. We held up a bite for him and tried coaxing him to eat it. No, my cooking is not that bad, although I will admit it wasn't my favorite either. . . Anyways. As we were trying to get him to eat, he totally faked going to sleep!! Where did he get that from? It was so funny. He just put his head down on the table and started pretend snoring. Oh man. It was pretty good.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fake sleep! That's pretty smart! I love it!!

Emily Rasmussen said...

Welcome to world of Varicose Veins! Its a lovely Place! LOL :O)

Aika said...

He is too funny... Ok, so I'm going to guess what it is. Even though I haven't seen you, I'm going to guess a girl because then you will have one of each, right? I'm excited to know what it is! Let us know...

Kevin and Eliza said...

That is hilarious! It made me laugh. Kids are so funny. Andrew has just started pulling around his blanket with him. I didn't think he would be a blanket man, but now it looks like he will be.

The Beus Family said...

Tjust made me laugh out loud I can just picture you and Bo doing everthing you can to get him to eat and he out smarts ya .Good Job carter. hey we need your guys' address thanks Roz

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus