Thursday, April 10, 2008

Party time

I know, I've done a lot of blogs tonight. This is the last one! Carter wanted to dance tonight to some music, so Bo put on some from his computer and Carter and I went to town! We danced and spun and jumped and sang (with the remotes as our microphones). It was fun, and a great way for him to wear out that extra energy. Please ignore my ugly dance moves. I'm not a dancer, not to mention I was dancing with a 2 year old, which gives me extra rights to dance nerdy, in order to make him dance.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

super sweet dancing! I love it!

Stephanie said...

Super cute! Don't apologize about dance moves girl. It's all about having fun, right (no matter how goofy/silly you look)!? But you don't look silly.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Bo, this is awesome! I'm so glad I found your blog. Great name for your son by the way, I definitely approve! :) Love the dancin'
-Eric Carter

Emily Rasmussen said...

Family dances are some of my little fam's favorite things to do too!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus