Tuesday, September 25, 2007

YAY BO!!!!!!

So this is a brag blog. I don't care that I'm bragging. It's my husband and my blog, so I'm going to. What else are blogs for?? ;) I'm sooooo happy for Bo! He took his first med school test on Friday and boy was I nervous that day. You should have seen me the day he took his MCAT. Man I was a mess that day. Anyways. . . Bo had called me on Friday to tell me that he was upset because he messed up on part of his test. Apparently it is a 2 part test. One part is the practical where they go look at the cadavers and fill in their answers on a scantron sheet, and the other is a written test. He was allowed to copy his scantron answers down on a scrap sheet and then they would post the answers later on the internet so people could see how they did on that part of the test. Well he was mad because he missed one. ONE ! out of 60!, He was mad because he knew what the answer was, but wasn't allowed to go back to the table and put in the right answer. Today he got the results from the written test. He didn't know how well he did because he didn't have time to check them in between class and the lab, and when he got in the lab there was a professor there talking to his friend, and when his friend pointed Bo out, the man came over to Bo and told Bo that he got the highest score on the practical and tied his friend for the highest score on the written. So my man Bo got the highest test score on both his tests in his class of 230!!!! How proud am I?!!!!! I can't believe it. I'm so relieved and happy for him. His friend ended up being second in the class by only missing two on the practical. They both had the same score on the written with only missing 2 questions.
In other news, I'm here in Hershey, PA hanging out with my sister in law and her baby. We're having fun. She owns all 3 seasons of Greys anatomy, so she's got me hooked. I've got to hurry up and finish the 3rd season because the 4th season starts up on Thursday. She has converted me to the show. I like it. Definetly a little skanky, but really fun to watch. I'm excited because House is starting up again too. I love House. It's only too bad that Lost doesn't start till January. Lost is great.
So that is life. We're having fun and super happy for Bo. Sorry for the bragging, but seriously can you blame me? Right now he's the top of his class!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY BO is right!!!! Congrats!
- Tiffany

Stephanie said...

Congrats Bo! That's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Bo!

The Beus Gang

Bo, Cassidy, and Carter Beus